Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How many more threads do we need on your personal vendetta against Mr Farage? Perhaps the mods could merge a few.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How many more threads do we need on your personal vendetta against Mr Farage? Perhaps the mods could merge a few.

It's the first one I've started Doug. Perhaps if their members weren't such total fruit cakes....

We haven't even started on the "press officer" caught giving photographers the bird and telling them to f*** off.

UKIP are an embarrassment. I doubt I'll ever get tired of laughing at them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Funnily enough...the first thread I started about the kippers brought me accusations of a personal vendetta against them...paranoid much?

Didnt hear about this 'hang them' loon....
Did read about the one who thinks people should shoot gay people...i think it was to encourage hetereo behaviour.

Last edited:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I see he runs a rest home for the elderly, in Southport. I think it may be about time he took advantage of some of his own facilities.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The more UKIP wind up the Looney Left, the more I am inclined to vote for them.

It's not just the left they annoy, but the right and centre as well. Why? Because the kippers are the definition of looney and playing on people's fears.

Farage is Screaming Lord Sutch without the costume.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Friendly neighourhood UKIP
10252042_707491772622596_5242349687945188637_n.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That picture really pisses me off. Why do British people insist on giving the one finger when a classic flick of the Vs is infinitely more satisfying?

Can everyone do a little experiment for me? Go onto the internet and find a picture of Sepp Blatter and flick him the one finger and then repeat but this time flick him the Vs with both hands. Tell me which is better?

Anyhow... here's a picture that made me laugh. Someone's photoshopped Nigel Farage with foam on his head. No idea why but it does make me smile.

28btg6t.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How long before this UKIP thread descends into the sort of conversation that needs to be moved to the other stuff, like all the other UKIP threads?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How long before this UKIP thread descends into the sort of conversation that needs to be moved to the other stuff, like all the other UKIP threads?

UKIP supporters will consider it as more evidence of the left wing media bias, and censorship :lolol:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've just seen an extract from the UKIP newsletter.

Dear UKIP Members,

Please stop saying and doing daft things. I'm doing alright but I could do without one of you sticking your foot in it every other day.

Kind Regards,

Nigel Farage

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That UKIP lady is clearly a hypocrite. If she was truly BRITISH, she would have given the two finger salute - which originates from the Battle of Agincourt, where the English cut the fingers off of French archers. Instead, she chooses to use the Americanised version. It is clear where her allegiances lie.

Jan 30, 2008
That UKIP lady is clearly a hypocrite. If she was truly BRITISH, she would have given the two finger salute - which arises from the Battle of Agincourt, where the English cut the fingers off of French archers. Instead, she chooses to use the Americanised version. Its clear where her allegiances lie.
people just see what they want to see , sounds like some are running scared for Thursday :)
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here