Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thankyou very much peter osullivan.

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
This morning at our home ground in horsham,the legend thats peter osullivan played for my team hills farm lane fc in a charity game versus henfield,sully played for 15 mins and still showed a few nice touches,the game raised 200 pounds for pancreatic cancer,and for the chesnut tree foundation,sully is my alltime albion favourite,and it was great to play in the same team as him,henfield won the game 6 4 and we all enjoyed the game,sully also told me tim sherwood will be the next albion manager.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Well done on your fund raising effort - and getting an all time Albion hero to take part. I hope he is in good health and still has a feel for the Albion.

Did Sully try any of his trademark stepovers? - Ronaldo and Wilfred Zaha eat your hearts out!

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
Well done on your fund raising effort - and getting an all time Albion hero to take part. I hope he is in good health and still has a feel for the Albion.

Did Sully try any of his trademark stepovers? - Ronaldo and Wilfred Zaha eat your hearts out!

sully no longer has the tache and he didnt do the stepovers pics will follow tommorow

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
This morning at our home ground in horsham,the legend thats peter osullivan played for my team hills farm lane fc in a charity game versus henfield,sully played for 15 mins and still showed a few nice touches,the game raised 200 pounds for pancreatic cancer,and for the chesnut tree foundation,sully is my alltime albion favourite,and it was great to play in the same team as him,henfield won the game 6 4 and we all enjoyed the game,sully also told me tim sherwood will be the next albion manager.

Brilliant. Sully was always my favourite as a kid. I think I still have a sully badge somewhere in The attic. It must have been brilliant to play with him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Great memories of Sully doing his shuffle down the wing.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
:clap2::albion2:

POS.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
sullytoday.jpg

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm not being funny, But Sully looked old in his prime. No matter what the age, beards or taches add 10 years to someone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here