Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's being naughty on Wikipedia?

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Just seen this

Ádám Gyurcsó (born 6 March 1991 in Tatabánya) is a Hungarian football winger who currently plays for Videoton.

In the 2010-2011 season, he played for the second team of Videoton FC. With six goals and 14 assists, he was a key player in a great season. In the following season, he was loaned to Kecskeméti TE. His start was promising with good stats and after six months on loan, Videoton FC wanted to get him back at home. Often as a substitute, he got more and more minutes to play. He finished the season with six goals and ten assists in Hungarian top flight. Last seen on Brighton sea front trying to find a parking space.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Just seen this

Ádám Gyurcsó (born 6 March 1991 in Tatabánya) is a Hungarian football winger who currently plays for Videoton.

In the 2010-2011 season, he played for the second team of Videoton FC. With six goals and 14 assists, he was a key player in a great season. In the following season, he was loaned to Kecskeméti TE. His start was promising with good stats and after six months on loan, Videoton FC wanted to get him back at home. Often as a substitute, he got more and more minutes to play. He finished the season with six goals and ten assists in Hungarian top flight. Last seen on Brighton sea front trying to find a parking space.

Good luck to him on that one.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Typically, the person who posts on here asking who made a change to wikipedia is usually the person who made the change to wikipedia.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why were you on wiki reading about Ádám Gyurcsó?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A Sky Broadband customer, IP 5.69.116.71 which I'm sure could be checked against anyone on here if anyone in command wanted to.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A Sky Broadband customer, IP 5.69.116.71 which I'm sure could be checked against anyone on here if anyone in command wanted to.

moss-popcorn.gif

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Typically, the person who posts on here asking who made a change to wikipedia is usually the person who made the change to wikipedia.

You are probably right, however I would not have a clue how to, and would not want to, it just happens that Videoton from "Székesfehérvár" are my 2nd team, as it is the home town of my wife and family.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Just seen this

Why were you on wiki reading about Ádám Gyurcsó?

^^ Summed up perfectly.

giphy.gif

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

There is a matching IP address on NSC but it's not the O/P 's username, if that helps.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here