Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled season ticket prices

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I may be wrong but it depends upon the age category of the applicant. For example, should the disabled person be 18-65 then it is normal price, with the carer going free of course.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If you need a carer you get a free st for them. Price will depend on which stand you want to go in.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What constitutes disabled in their view? Essentially just someone that needs a carer?

Whilst I am unaware of the full details of the policy currently utilised by BHA, I feel confident that their criteria will be strictly defined, in line with the professional and considered guidelines administered in most areas.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Whilst I am unaware of the full details of the policy currently utilised by BHA, I feel confident that their criteria will be strictly defined, in line with the professional and considered guidelines administered in most areas.

I'm going to need a carer. They said they were going to sort out a T-Loop system, but it hasn't materialised.

I can just about hear some of the announcements and would think to evacuate if everyone made a dash for it (before 80 minutes) and play stopped...

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm going to need a carer. They said they were going to sort out a T-Loop system, but it hasn't materialised.

I can just about hear some of the announcements and would think to evacuate if everyone made a dash for it (before 80 minutes) and play stopped...

I would definitely take that issue up with the powers that be.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The disabled clasification and a free carers ticket is most definitely reliant upon the person concerned receivng the highest grade of disability allowance

I'm not trying to be an arse, but can they guarantee my safety, if I may well not be able to hear important announcements?

This is an exercise rather than looking for a cut price season ticket before anyone gets too excited.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am only quoting what a friend if mine was told by the club top rate DLA or they do not regard you as disabled. Hearing raises an interesting point because that probably woukfnt qualify for top rate DLA but I can see your point regarding safety
announcements.

This is the relevant section from the current Club Charter

6.5 Disabled Supporters

Disabled supporters will be charged the season ticket price equivalent to the pricing structure in the area in which they purchase their seat.

Applicants requiring a personal assistant must register proof of their own disability in advance with the club by providing one of the following:

Supporters can purchase a disabled season or match ticket at the American Express Community Stadium if they are in receipt of any of the following documents: - Middle Rate Disability Living Allowance (DLA) - Attendance Allowance (AA) - Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA) - War Disabled Pension - Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI 2003)

Evidence must be supplied at the ticket office on an annual basis

Where the need for personal support has been identified, the club will admit the personal assistant free of charge on the understanding that they are providing a service to the disabled supporter to enable them to access match facilities.

Disabled supporters who register the need for a personal assistant may be refused entry should they arrive at the ground unattended as the club cannot guarantee that this service will be provided by club staff. No carer may enter the ground using his complimentary ticket if the person to whom he provides assistance is not attending the game.

When restricted view seats are offered for sale it is made clear that the view of the playing area is restricted and they are sold at an appropriately reduced price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here