Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Sinclair

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I had completely forgotten this man existed until I haut read that Man City are wanting him to leave this summer

Although probably quite unrealistic, if we could get him on a season loan and not have to pay all the wages, he could make a massive difference next season

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
When we played the Chelsea youth team at The Withdean, Scott Sinclair and Jack Cork were the two Chelsea players that looked decent.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
How much did Man City pay for him?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
He was too busy boffing that sawt that used to be on Coronation street

I wondered who you were talking about so did a quick google

Upon findin out it was the talentless and annoying Helen Flanagan I don't think I want him to move here anymore. It would be a massive step down from the girlfriend of our last Man City loanee

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
What a signing he would be.

Yes please.

Him and Corrie Bird are having a house built in London this year, so don't rule this one out.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Played 6 first team games and mostly played in reserve games as struggled to break into first team.

I would take him on, but would not be surprised if he has a big ego which will get in the way of him becoming a successful footballer.

From what I've heard he's a nice lad.

Still only 25 as well.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If Man City want to get rid of him this summer, do you really think they'd loan him out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here