Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skrill Final at Wembley

D

Deleted User X18H

Come on Gateshead 2-1 down.

The League needs clubs like Gateshead

D

Deleted User X18H

Why? Stupid comment. They're another Morecambe, Fleetwood or Stevenage. Cambridge are much more of a proper club.

Cambridge are a dull under achieving club. Gateshead are a Wimbeldon , an Accrington, maybe one day a Workington.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Cambridge are a dull under achieving club. Gateshead are a Wimbeldon , an Accrington, maybe one day a Workington.

You clearly know nothing. Cambridge are a small club who nearly got in the Premier League, had 2 cup quarter finals in successive years when in the lower leagues (no one had done this before), two seasons in which they were also promoted.

And now they are up.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well done Cambridge United!!

My nearest league club and looking forward to taking the kids there next season for a few games for their first taste of live football.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Well done Cambridge United!!

My nearest league club and looking forward to taking the kids there next season for a few games for their first taste of live football.

My local team too but won't be taking my boy until he has experienced watching the stripes at the Amex!

Glad Cambridge are up, can't believe it has taken this long.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can remember Cambridge Utd away many moons ago on the opening game of the season, when we couldn't get tickets to the away end, so somehow ponced in to the home end alongside the pitch in what was their equivalent of the old fogies West Stand at the Goldstone, in the seats. 0-0, and I think Zamora hit the bar in the last minute, causing all four of us to LEAP up in almost-celebration, before sinking back down sheepishly amongst the dirty looks.

OK, it wasn't exactly Millwall. But one of the codgers looked like he was about ready to FLASK us.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
What no John Beck?

Do you think long and hard before you post or does the sewage just naturally seep from your brain?

You do post some of the most ill-informed, useless, irrelevant guff on this board. It's almost impressive that you've managed to do it over such a long period of time and still never drop below the bar of cack that you have set for yourself.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I can remember Cambridge Utd away many moons ago on the opening game of the season, when we couldn't get tickets to the away end, so somehow ponced in to the home end alongside the pitch in what was their equivalent of the old fogies West Stand at the Goldstone, in the seats. 0-0, and I think Zamora hit the bar in the last minute, causing all four of us to LEAP up in almost-celebration, before sinking back down sheepishly amongst the dirty looks.

OK, it wasn't exactly Millwall. But one of the codgers looked like he was about ready to FLASK us.

August 11th 2001, the day I got married!

I was getting "score" updates from the congregation!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here