Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Crofts Injury?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Wasn't he out on the pitch doing light drills before a recent home game? (didn't see it for myself) Seems to be further down the road to recovery than I'd realised.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Was walking without crutches last few games of the season as I saw him each home game going up to where the sick and lame sit in the lower west he started one step at a time but by the end of the season was bounding up two steps at a time

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
When asked about Crofts recently at a NWSS meeting CMS remarked how Crofts was 'buzzing' and making real progress, much quicker than anticipated.

CMS said he was such a positive bloke and was working really hard. I got the impression that he would be back for preseason.

Good news.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great news, we really missed him.

I think we could have something good on our hands, if him and Stephens can stay fit.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/crofts-closer-to-return-1629192.aspx#DIsOH2YMh5vUCFlR.99

Andrew Crofts is getting closer to making his first-team return for Brighton & Hove Albion, with the ultimate aim being to be ready for the start of next season.

The midfielder has been out of action since picking up a knee injury in the match against Birmingham City in January, but is aiming to come back stronger than ever.

He told seagulls.co.uk, “I’ve had a good four and a half months of recovery work and then I had ten days off, went on holiday and had a bit of downtime with the family. That was nice and I’ll be back in tomorrow.

“I’ll now spend the next five or six weeks with the physios and get myself fit, before joining in with the squad a few weeks into their pre-season.

“You take it day-by-day with these injuries, but hopefully I’ll get a couple of games towards the end of pre-season and be available for the opening match of the season.”

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good news.

It took a while to get back into his stride when he returned from Norwich, but in the months preceding his knee injury he was pretty much our first choice midfielder. It might take a while to get him right again, but when he's firing he is excellent.

Fingers crossed!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Good news indeed - was my vote for Player of the Season until the injury

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ince, JFC, crofts, Stephens, toko, agustein

Decent centre mids, no more needed.

Need one winger/creative midfielder to join lua lua, march and Buckley. Although the guy from Preston could get promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here