Just seen this !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
image.jpg

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Does go to show how influential nsc is, even though nothing real in it, the fact that Paul Clement even exists in tony blooms mind is almost entirely down to nsc is mind blowing. ( when I say exist, I mean even tony probably reads the newspaper and possibly has not heard of Paul clement before this.)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Football rumours couldn't confirm this but instead went with

Brighton said to be interested in the signing of 23 year old winger; Adam Gyurcso from Videoton. The Hungarian is said to want a "new challenge" and has been in talks with the Sussex-based club ever since a failure to transfer in January occured.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If football rumours can't confirm then who can? ???

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's all part of the closed season fun not knowing, all the rumours who's gone, what if ?
Be ****ing boring if there wasn't any of that it feeds the imagination keeps you on ya toes as to what's gonna happen next or not I would rather it be like that , than some of the plumbs on here shelving every rumour or bit of excitement/ dreams people have because they have no sense of , well , anything !!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wouldn't say no the Hungarian lad if there is a chance we looking at him , nice touch on wiki page as well last seen trying to find a parking space on Brighton seafront lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJwEzSrkcbw&sns=em

That change was made 11 days ago by a Wiki user who only is from Hungary and only has a record of making apparently honest changes to pages of Hungarian footballers. Why on earth would he then stick that in there? He wrote that whole page on that player and it appears to be accurate beyond that so why go to that trouble and then stick in that line?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I don't buy the experience argument - it's all about the right fit at the right time, and the most experienced/proven managers can fail anywhere, and sometimes the rookies can really shine. I would be very open to Clement.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I don't buy the experience argument - it's all about the right fit at the right time, and the most experienced/proven managers can fail anywhere, and sometimes the rookies can really shine. I would be very open to Clement.

Nor do I, out of the possible options I have to say, Clement sounds the best.

Zola maybe a good chap, but bringing in Udinese's B team helped Watford. When they disappeared, Watford was mediocre, we don't have such links to a club to provide that.
Mackay didn't do a lot with Watford, then Cardiff gave him a lot of money and he got up. Mackay IMO doesn't fit within our strict FPP ambitions.

Whereas Clement has worked with one of the best managers in the world, has been taken to some of the biggest clubs in the world to work with him. Clement has something about him that Ancelotti likes and respects. Clement has links to Chelsea, PSG and Madrid, IF and a big IF we were to rely on loans, poaching these teams would benefit us and hopefully players would know of Clement and come join us. Clement has been exposed to various different leagues, if anything his target players would be ones he knows are capable of championship football. Something Garcia lacked...

Just my 2p.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nor do I, out of the possible options I have to say, Clement sounds the best.

Zola maybe a good chap, but bringing in Udinese's B team helped Watford. When they disappeared, Watford was mediocre, we don't have such links to a club to provide that.
Mackay didn't do a lot with Watford, then Cardiff gave him a lot of money and he got up. Mackay IMO doesn't fit within our strict FPP ambitions.

Whereas Clement has worked with one of the best managers in the world, has been taken to some of the biggest clubs in the world to work with him. Clement has something about him that Ancelotti likes and respects. Clement has links to Chelsea, PSG and Madrid, IF and a big IF we were to rely on loans, poaching these teams would benefit us and hopefully players would know of Clement and come join us. Clement has been exposed to various different leagues, if anything his target players would be ones he knows are capable of championship football. Something Garcia lacked...

Just my 2p.

He works alongside Zinedine Zidane. That's enough for me.:bowdown::bowdown:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Does go to show how influential nsc is, even though nothing real in it, the fact that Paul Clement even exists in tony blooms mind is almost entirely down to nsc is mind blowing. ( when I say exist, I mean even tony probably reads the newspaper and possibly has not heard of Paul clement before this.)

Tony Bloom should be thanking us then for putting Paul Clement on his radar. :wink:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Paul Clement another yes please !!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Lets just employ a manager who knows this league and what it takes to get out of it. Not sure why some are getting excited about a PE teacher :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here