Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oscar to Barca?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seeing as they are now managerless? (Is that really a word?)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wouldn't surprise me. He would meet a number of their requirements.

He would shore up their defence and given the way they play, they don't need to get anyone in the box regularly, so would suit Oscar.......

Wonder if he'll come back for Buckley and Ulloa :lol::wink:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd think that Enrique is nailed on, however, it would be in keeping with the Barca way if Oscar were to go back in some way, maybe as a no.2?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ignoring the Barcelona suggestion, I'd say even Celta Vigo is unlikely. They are the table equivalent of Newcastle United. I would be surprised if he was even considered.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I wouldn't be surprised as it was the first thing I thought when I saw the manager had stepped down

More likely is Celta though. Didn't Sociedad come in for him when he had only been here 3 games and lost them all?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Ignoring the Barcelona suggestion, I'd say even Celta Vigo is unlikely. They are the table equivalent of Newcastle United. I would be surprised if he was even considered.

They're are more like the Palace frankly, Vigo No.

Vigo_NO.jpg

If he joins them any final respect I have for the man is gone.

I wouldn't be surprised as it was the first thing I thought when I saw the manager had stepped down

More likely is Celta though. Didn't Sociedad come in for him when he had only been here 3 games and lost them all?

Osasuna, i think.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
An issue is home sickness with his wife and kids home, and with the packed out season he strugged to to go home all the time

So if he got a job in Spain, it wouldn't bother me, I'd support him

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Garcia to Barcelona is laughable! He will be lucky to get any job in the lower reaches of La Liga. Does make me laugh all this this he used to play for Barcelona rubbish, he actually played les than 70 games for them in 6 years, played more for the B team in the second division! He still very unproven and by the sound of TB's interview has the personality of a plank!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here