Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Lallana - Bournemouth

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Bournemouth will receive 25% of any fee which Southampton get from the sale of Lallana (looks like Liverpool for £20m) , Upwards of £5Million!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Bloody good player and prospect for the future. Hope he makes a wise move to a club that will give him first team football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can anybody remember a few years back when a regular contributor on here said we were trying to sign him on loan and most said he was rubbish, was the poster Dwayne? It was somebody who knew him well., how times change.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Whereas our sell on clauses usually involve us getting a couple of quid, some signed photos of Gus Poyet or a few cans of Tizer.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Be interesting to see to see what Southampton do with their Shaw/Lallana money next season.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Whereas our sell on clauses usually involve us getting a couple of quid, some signed photos of Gus Poyet or a few cans of Tizer.

I used to love Tizer, i'd take that.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Be interesting to see to see what Southampton do with their Shaw/Lallana money next season.

I've read they still have £27M of residual transfer fees waiting to to be paid out. They could wipe the slate clean and still not worry about writing a £5M cheque to Bournemouth.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

barker_open_all_595.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can anybody remember a few years back when a regular contributor on here said we were trying to sign him on loan and most said he was rubbish, was the poster Dwayne? It was somebody who knew him well., how times change.

Correct

Wilkins had it all lined up and knight blocked it last minute.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here