Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Biggest CJTC ever.

View attachment 53890
search

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wouldn't be surprised if he was arrested as part of the phone hacking scandal at some point. He's partially admitted in fact, before he realised it's illegal

The " Viglen " scandal was far worse. While he was editor of The Mirror he pretty much bought every share he could in a little known company called Viglen which was then tipped to be a good investment on the paper's Money Page the very next day. Inevitably, the shares rose sharply the next day and he made a handsome profit, strangely he said he had absolutely no knowledge that his own newspaper was going to recommend these shares some 24 hours later.
As Ian Hislop often says " Well, he would say that, wouldn't he ? "

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Whenever I hear his name, I think of Steven Fry's contribution in the new definitions (Uxbridge English dictionary) round in I'm sorry I havn't a clue a few years ago.

Countryside......To kill Piers Morgan.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Whenever I hear his name, I think of Steven Fry's contribution in the new definitions (Uxbridge English dictionary) round in I'm sorry I havn't a clue a few years ago.

:lolol: :lolol:

Definitely one of my favourite UED entries.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

:lolol: Brilliant!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
In terms of giving opinions about football, I'm not aware of ANY other public figure who knows as little about football as he does

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here