Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a week for the Albion.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Cup Final today & play off final next week.

What might & could of been with a fully focused manager who wasn't thinking of leaving.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace relegated
Sunderland relegated
Us promoted
Us in the cup final

None out of four ain't too shabby for a season's work. :albion2: :wink:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Cup Final today & play off final next week.

What might & could of been with a fully focused manager who wasn't thinking of leaving.

there were lots saying exactly the same this time last year

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In terms of the FA Cup, the OP does have a good point though. Had we played a full strength team versus Hull we may have been playing today.

I don't understand to this day why Oscar persisted with a second string team when there was a real chance of getting at least to a Wembley semi.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In terms of the FA Cup, the OP does have a good point though. Had we played a full strength team versus Hull we may have been playing today.

I don't understand to this day why Oscar persisted with a second string team when there was a real chance of getting at least to a Wembley semi.

Probably because he would have had to hang around a bit longer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I agree. It's the biggest negative I have for Oscar. I started to lose a bit of respect for him after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here