Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sherwood to West Brom?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I see Sherwood is now favourite to the West Brom job, according to Sky Bet. Would he be betting trying to keep them up, or helping us gain promotion?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Either way it will be the reverse the following season

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Whoever comes in I don't expect an appointment will be made anytime soon. I reckon the week the World Cup starts would be my bet.

We have a history of always taking our time with appointments and signings and I see this time as no different.

Suspect we may end up again with someone none of us have heard of before.

Regarding signings I would expect them to start coming in in early July. Last manager who bucked this trend was Micky Adams in the early Withdean years with loads of signings all fairly early. Suspect this won't happen this time.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sherwood also once played for Norwich.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sherwood also once played for Norwich.

sherwood.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Saul Goodman has just risen to 9/1 in the 'Who will be the next BHA manager bullshit stakes'

(Insert your own Saul Goodman 'soccerball managerial tactics' quotes here)

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Whoever comes in I don't expect an appointment will be made anytime soon. I reckon the week the World Cup starts would be my bet.

We have a history of always taking our time with appointments and signings and I see this time as no different.

Suspect we may end up again with someone none of us have heard of before.

Regarding signings I would expect them to start coming in in early July. Last manager who bucked this trend was Micky Adams in the early Withdean years with loads of signings all fairly early. Suspect this won't happen this time.

When does the Spanish training camp start. At the moment they haven't got enough for a 5 a side knock about. Only got wankergren in goal at one end. Other team will have to play rush goalie :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I thought the manner in which he put down Hull yesterday when doing a pundit stint was frankly rather mealy-mouthed and snide. More a Peace man at WBA than a Bloom man at BHA.

Maybe a good coach. Maybe a good tactician. But as a fan you have to back your manager to other fans and liking them helps. Tbh I got tired of having to try to defend Gus to outsiders. Dont want to go there again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here