Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex V Sri Lanka 20/20 18/5/14

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Anyone going?!?

It's my first visit to Hove, really looking forward to it, I'm toying with the idea of getting a ST for the remainder of the season - it's phenomenal value, and whilst I'm off work, it gives me something to do :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone going?!?

It's my first visit to Hove, really looking forward to it, I'm toying with the idea of getting a ST for the remainder of the season - it's phenomenal value, and whilst I'm off work, it gives me something to do :)

I'm toying with the Season Ticket idea. The games (in particular the 50 over ones) seem very well scheduled.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Anyone have any idea what the Sussex side will be like tomorrow? Given that they've played 2 games in 2 days, I can't see it being that strong?!? :(

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Think a couple are injured but should still be great day out

Weather forecast very good and Sri Lanka know how to hit the ball!!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Just purchased a print at home ticket but no working printer at home. Anyone know if they accept the email/barcode on my phone or have I got to visit an internet cafe?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Anyone going?!?

Just remember we're loose and it will all fall into place.... :thumbsup:

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Had a brilliant day out yesterday - ended up sunburnt and hungover at 9pm at night!! Sri Lanka gave a total masterclass - seemed like every shot was a 4 or a 6. we were sat next to the Sri Lankan fans who were insane!!!

Got my programme autographed by the Sussex team, and met Malinga and Jaywardene which was great. A very different day out to the football but brilliant and will be going back on Friday for the Big Blast.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Superb performance by the Sri Lankans. An immensely enjoyable afternoon in the sun, after two wins this weekend I think we can cut Sussex some slack for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here