Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm bored

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm now wondering whether made up bullshit rumours would be better than nothing right now. Each time I click on NSC I'm hoping for some snippet, some glimmer of hope that something might be happening with our beloved club, but there's nothing. Somebody find something out. Please.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just clicked on the link and it's honestly the first time I've visited that site. So it's basically a forum where anyone can post anything they want? What kind of mentalist would take it seriously? (Yeah, yeah, I know but he's old bless him.)

Plenty take NSC seriously...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Just clicked on the link and it's honestly the first time I've visited that site. So it's basically a forum where anyone can post anything they want? What kind of mentalist would take it seriously? (Yeah, yeah, I know but he's old bless him.)

Sounds familiar have you tried nsc yet:eek:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
A very reliable mate of a mate reveals to me that we are going for Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich - £1.5 Million.

Is that good enough?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Nothing will happen for several weeks I suspect. Manager by Mid June and new faces start appearing mid to late July as is normally the case.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nothing will happen for several weeks I suspect. Manager by Mid June and new faces start appearing mid to late July as is normally the case.
WTF am I supposed to do until then?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
When are next season's fixtures announced? That's something to think about. And I'm not planning my summer hols until I find out. I'm thinking the first game must be the 9th so hopefully that's away and I can go on hols from 4th til 11th as I have a wedding to go to on the 2nd.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is the best bit. All the mindless speculation, useless conversations with taxi drivers, hopeless spotting of people getting off trains at Falmer, Dick Knight in the Happy Eater, Tony Bloom in somewhere rather more expensive, rumours, rumours, more rumours, people making stuff up, and idiots believing everything that Hybrid X posts.

PS. David Moyes or someone completely unknown from Sparta Prague (you read it here first). Or possibly the Assistant kit man at Worthing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you tried the 'Mods Delete' thread? :shrug:
I saw the title and thought 'looks like someone has posted something by mistake, and subsequently asked the mods to delete it', so I didn't click on it. Did I miss much?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I saw the title and thought 'looks like someone has posted something by mistake, and subsequently asked the mods to delete it', so I didn't click on it. Did I miss much?

It's been the best thread today. Hitler came up by page 02....

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
"Where do all these rumours come from? I assume people just make them up"

Nah, that's just a rumour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here