Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will the club reveal the new kit?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
last year the kit was revealed back in april, but it hasn't been shown yet, are nike reluctant to reveal kits in may or is it that we're waiting for our new manager, or something else.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Some time between 16th May and 9th August.

You heard it here first :thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I will guess June.

This is based on a couple of presumptions; firstly, that Errea's deal has an exclusivity clause (this is speculation). Secondly, that Errea's contract runs until the end of May in order to cover any play-off eventualities (again, this is also pure speculation).

Therefore, I recon June at the earliest.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
First year of the deal so will need to have stock in advance in the shop before it is announced.
July would be my guess

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure when it will be revealed, but it will be available to buy from 1st July.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Paul Barber was due to design it this week but the hunt for a new manager has scuppered that. I believe he has some time in his diary next Thursday afternoon to quickly come up with something.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They are training the Thai school kids up on the manufacturing process as we speak.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
First year of the deal so will need to have stock in advance in the shop before it is announced.
July would be my guess

That doesn't necessarily follow. I've known seasons when the Club has announced a new kit, some weeks before it was available to purchase replicas in the club shop.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Paul Barber was due to design it this week but the hunt for a new manager has scuppered that. I believe he has some time in his diary next Thursday afternoon to quickly come up with something.

I just saw him leaving WHSmiths in Churchill Square with a pack of crayons and a sketching pad. He has it covered.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Or so the club claim. I reckon David Burke is doing it without any other input.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I will guess June.

This is based on a couple of presumptions; firstly, that Errea's deal has an exclusivity clause (this is speculation). Secondly, that Errea's contract runs until the end of May in order to cover any play-off eventualities (again, this is also pure speculation).

Therefore, I recon June at the earliest.

Yup, end of league season for Europe is either 30 May or 6 Jun if i remember correctly so that is when player contracts and sponsorship deals finish. I might be completely wrong tho'!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Calde will be give the new kit its first public outing when he is unveiled as the new player/manager in a few weeks. He'll then bring Orlandi back as his player/assistant.

Honest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I just saw him leaving WHSmiths in Churchill Square with a pack of crayons and a sketching pad. He has it covered.

Early signs are not good, he hasn't even got a blue crayon.

Attachments

• FFP Kit.jpg
    FFP Kit.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,177

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013

Dick Knight managed to fit designing in around running the club. Poor show from Barber

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Is there anything the man can't do!:bowdown::bowdown:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not sure if the World Cup might have an impact? Perhaps the club wants a clear run at shifting shirts and wants to wait until after the summer knees up in Brazil is over. Pure speculation of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here