Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is the Big Training Kit/Replica Kit Fire Sale?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Job lot of 'OG' branded training wear: £5. Kemy Agustein 2013/14 complete kit, unused:£3:25 etc.

With the end of our Errea association they must have loads of stuff to shift.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I thought they sold off a load before a recent home game. But you are probably right, there may be more left to shift.

I wonder if Will Hoskins' kit is still in it's plastic packaging.

I picked up loads of very cheap baselayers when Wolves changed kit suppliers a few years back. Still use them now.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Any BHAFC Play-Off Winners items? Or at least Wembley 2014 memorabilia?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There wont be a massive fire sale this season because they cut down on the amount of stock ordered.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There wont be a massive fire sale this season because they cut down on the amount of stock ordered.

I went into the shop a few days after the Yeovil game and was amazed by how empty it looked, compared with that Friday night. The assistant told me it had all been sold ??? but I didn't quite believe them. I'm sure it was taken off, ready to be sold off at some point.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I was there for the Derby game and got a couple of items, a training shirt and a couple of pairs of black tracksuit bottoms. I was quite gutted though because I really wanted one of the body warmer/gilets!

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
The reason there was so much last season was that they translated record season ticket sales with people buying merchandise - not thinking that grown men don't want replica shirts and training gear - and so ordered far too much of all the old stock which therefore had to be flogged so cheap. Two complete replica kits for my kids for under £20 was excellent

Unfortunately they haven't made anywhere near that sort of cock up this time around. I blame Paul Barber

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Pretty much the only stuff they've got left now is 3XL and above, also known as the Aspinal Range.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I was there for the Derby game and got a couple of items, a training shirt and a couple of pairs of black tracksuit bottoms. I was quite gutted though because I really wanted one of the body warmer/gilets!

and NO.....I'm not Tim Sherwood lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here