Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And FINALLY the WWE return to the .....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
....Brighton Centre on November 11th. First show there for 20 years, no idea when tickets go on sale yet.

image.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"She's behind you!"
"Oh no she isn't!"

Is Cyanide Sid Cooper on the bill, or is the WWE the American shite?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Ernest, I've taken much pleasure and adjustment from your posts over the years, however now I'm passing on the mantle. You've made my son's day, tickets providing obviously.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Was announced a few days ago. It will be primarily a Raw roster as Smackdown is taping in Liverpool that night, and likely missing a few Raw types that are involved in filming Smackdown crossovers... still, not to be sniffed at, as long as the tickets are cheaper than the proper filmed WWE events I've been to.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Are you lot all being ironic? I have never and will never understand the appeal of Wrestling. It's just a pantomime version of Eastenders isn't it?

I have never seen Eastenders, but if it is something that involves people who train/workout 70 hours a week pushing their bodies to the limit, and risking broken bones every time they appear, then yes WWE is all of that with the added pantomime element of goodies, baddies, crowd interaction and sometimes (though sadly rarely nowadays) silly costumes.

PS if you object to things that are scripted, please pick on movies, plays and TV shows first, you crazy luddite - James Bond never loses, The Undertaker did x

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Ohh nice, interesting that they appear to be going to different venues in November, can't recall them visiting Bournemouth or Brighton recently. Tickets will go on sale the first Frioday after the current tour ends i'd imagine, that's usually what happens.

Looking forward to going to RAW on Monday though... YES YES YES

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Tickets for the November tour are going on sale on May 30th

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports