Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

peter osullivan to play in a veterans game on sunday

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
the legend that is sully will be turning out for my veterans team on sunday 18th may at 11am versus henfield vets,the game is being held at our ground at dragons green,playing fields,dragons green shipley,rh138gb,we are wearing full albion kit,and sully will wear the no 11 shirt,we are raising money for pancreatic cancer,the game is in memory of my dad ,who died 2 years ago,a albion fan for 74 years ,sully will play for 20 mins as he is 62,all welcome to come and have a beer and a bacon sandwich after my team is hills farm lane fc and website is hflfc.org.uk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
the legend that is sully will be turning out for my veterans team on sunday 18th may at 11am versus henfield vets,the game is being held at our ground at dragons green,playing fields,dragons green shipley,rh138gb,we are wearing full albion kit,and sully will wear the no 11 shirt,we are raising money for pancreatic cancer,the game is in memory of my dad ,who died 2 years ago,a albion fan for 74 years ,sully will play for 20 mins as he is 62,all welcome to come and have a beer and a bacon sandwich after my team is hills farm lane fc and website is hflfc.org.uk

sounds as if it will be a good day out....hope it raises loads

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don't upset him he'll ask for a transfer!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
One of my favourite all time Albion players. Good luck, I'll check the web site.
Proper Brighton legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here