Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much does a 1901 season ticket cost ?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Minimum 5yr contract. Around £90 per month plus compulsory seat licence. :) 5yrs £500 'Lifetime' £1000 all plus VAT!

How does the lifetime seat licence work if you don't renew? Do the club give you the money back?

Or even some of it?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
How does the lifetime seat licence work if you don't renew? Do the club give you the money back?

Or even some of it?
Don't know the answer to that...I suppose they stop the DD of £91.00 a month and refund the £1000 but deduct the number of seasons you have kept it....i.e two years £400...£600 refund...but I'm only guessing because I would never give up my two seats.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So people buying them now sign up for 5 years, or just for 2 until the price rise comes in ???

Or do they get the current price for 5 years from now ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
How much does a 1901 season ticket cost ?

Thanks.

I'd guess it would have cost around sixpence per game, I haven't got a clue about old money, so whatever that is multiplied by however many other teams were in the league at the time.

I don't think they had season tickets back then though. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
You can sell your licence on to another fan -and inform the club Or you can release your ticket back to the club -and they will
refund you part of the licence money when they sell it on to another fan for you.They will deduct admin costs-unspecified ....
So best to to a deal direct with another fan.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Sure the price is fixed for the 5 years...ie,No increases. with it you get first choice away,free games at the Amex involving first team...ie,F.A. Cup,free programme and tea/coffee half time.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sure the price is fixed for the 5 years...ie,No increases. with it you get first choice away,free games at the Amex involving first team...ie,F.A. Cup,free programme and tea/coffee half time.

....for around £60 per match excl licence

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There are at least two levels of membership - gold and platinum. The difference is how central the seat(s) are. The block that is currently for sale is where the WAGS used to sit, so right at the Southern end of West middle. There may be single seats elsewhere, but you'd have to phone the club. Gold is £91; platinum is c£125, both + VAT. In addition to the things already mentioned, for every two seats you get a car parking space included, currently in BF.

Someone asked about whether you would get a 5 year price freeze from now. No, you'd get a 2 year price freeze - all ticket prices will go up at the same time.

Someone else mentioned that you get first choice of away tickets. I never have (though if I should have done, pls let me know!). What you definitely do get is 1100 LP as a default, which certainly helps!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
+ 3 home friendlies + 2 U21s =31 games. + VAT though. = £1310/31 = £ 42 (!) /game...

The two under 21 games and friendlies are not included as standard.

I made it that we had 27 games this season included in the price, which works out £40.44 per match. For which you get a programme, which reduces the match price to £36.94, and in my case free parking, which I guess is worth a tenner a game, but divided by four of us? So £34.44 per game. I'd take that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here