Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Crazy Pete" 1980s Northstand nutbag

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Who remembers him? Shocking curly blond hair always had a red face. He was always very angry, violent, funny and likeable at the same time. I remember him getting arrested at Elm Park, Reading in 1986 and the last time I saw him was away to Chelsea 1989. I wouldn't recognise him without his blond mop so have probably seen him loads of times without knowing. Always starting drunken songs off in the Northstand and on trains ect. Who can shed any light?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
No idea, any idea what happened to Black Joe from the early nineties? Always used to start surges and pinch my cricket hat!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who remembers him? Shocking curly blond hair always had a red face. He was always very angry, violent, funny and likeable at the same time. I remember him getting arrested at Elm Park, Reading in 1986 and the last time I saw him was away to Chelsea 1989. I wouldn't recognise him without his blond mop so have probably seen him loads of times without knowing. Always starting drunken songs off in the Northstand and on trains ect. Who can shed any light?

Do you know if he had a large tattoo on his back?

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Pete, originally from Tunbridge Wells but has been living in Burgess Hill for many years. He supported Burgess Hill for quite a few years and was just the same there. His nickname was plonk. He hasn't been for about 4 seasons as he was trying to get off the beer. He no longer has long curly blond hair !

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Was that Crispy who used to do that mad dancing?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Was worried the thread title was going to refer to me. Pete, North Stand, 1980s all refer to me. Not me though. Phew!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
brilliantly there's a post on there from hb&b calling Joe an attention seeking ****. PRICELESS!

Was 2005 the era when HB&B was still a big loadsamoney nob in the City ? How the mighty have fallen :lol:

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Pete, originally from Tunbridge Wells but has been living in Burgess Hill for many years. He supported Burgess Hill for quite a few years and was just the same there. His nickname was plonk. He hasn't been for about 4 seasons as he was trying to get off the beer. He no longer has long curly blond hair !

Oh good he's alive and well ! I'm going to guess that the hair is short and grey now. Does he watch Brighton still?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I remember him. I was at Elm Park and and remember him leaping on the fence trying to get at the home fans. Didn't know him personally, but he was always thereabouts in those days. That was some day at reading. I was also at Chelsea but never got to see the game,happy days.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I remember him. I was also at Elm Park and remember him leaping on the fence trying to get at the home fans. Didn't know him personally, but he was always thereabouts in those days. That was some day at reading.

I was in the corner at Elm Park when Brighton rushed over to the fence. He climbed up but not over if I remember rightly. Someone said he had a gun but that was probably bullshit. Yeah was a mad day that one.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

He's now our owner and can still be seen carrying out those antics on away days.:cheers:

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

if we are talking about PS, i think he lived in the Cuckfield area for a time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here