Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With videos - Finest moments of Albion stars who have been let go [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]With videos - Finest moments of Albion stars who have been let go[/h]10:00am Thursday 15th May 2014 in Albion
3026612.jpg
David Lopez scores against Crystal Palace
Albion are preparing for a summer of change on the pitch and on the bench.
But that does not mean fans cannot look back at the contribution of those on their way out.

Andrea Orlandi and Tomasz Kuszczak are among those who left plenty of highlights.
These compilations were put together by Albion at the end of the 2012-13 season.

And who can forget David Lopez’s free-kick against Crystal Palace?
It is seen here from an angle you might not have seen before, thanks to*a supporter in the East Stand.

Albion fans will eagerly await new signings this summer.
But they will not forget those who are moving on.

[h=5]Showbiz news[/h]

[h=4]Comments (2)[/h]Please log in to enable comment sorting
10:17am Thu 15 May 14
pte says...
I thought the Argos was going to do a compilation of players we sold or let go on Bosmans and an even more interesting one on those we missed out on
I thought the Argos was going to do a compilation of players we sold or let go on Bosmans and an even more interesting one on those we missed out on pte

10:55am Thu 15 May 14
wardfan says...
To be honest I for one are not that interested in players we have let go, or players that we could sign at this time.The only interest for me, is who our next Manager is going to be right now.
Please Mr Bloom can we start on the right foot, move forward make progress, & confirm your choice for one of the best positions available in football.
The Manager of Brighton & Hove Albion please.

To be honest I for one are not that interested in players we have let go, or players that we could sign at this time. The only interest for me, is who our next Manager is going to be right now. Please Mr Bloom can we start on the right foot, move forward make progress, & confirm your choice for one of the best positions available in football. The Manager of Brighton & Hove Albion please. wardfan

[h=5]Post a comment[/h]
  • Comment
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.
Post comment »

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here