Page 2 of 439 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
    Sex Panther

0 Not allowed!
    We have a similar woman on our floor. She consumes about a million packets of crisps a day, leaving most of the contents of each packet strewn around her feet, like gastronomic confetti.

Considering her job role involves being on the phone for most of the day, I always struggle to figure out how she has the free time available to consume so much food. But, as I leave to go each day I walk past her desk without fail there will be the sad remains of a multi-pack of prawn cocktail crisps.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We have a similar woman on our floor. She consumes about a million packets of crisps a day, leaving most of the contents of each packet strewn around her feet, like gastronomic confetti.

Considering her job role involves being on the phone for most of the day, I always struggle to figure out how she has the free time available to consume so much food. But, as I leave to go each day I walk past her desk without fail there will be the sad remains of a multi-pack of prawn cocktail crisps.
      Haha. As if the SOUND and SIGHT, of the eating of, and aftermath of multiple packs of crisps wasn't bad enough, she had to go for the most disgusting SMELLING crisp variety on earth, too!

Where the hell do these women come from?
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      Ha! Perhaps you need to channel your avatar for the rest of the afternoon?!
      I can't say I'm in a Business Mouse mood. It looks like pub garden weather to me - A pint of Peroni is what i'd like.

There is another guy at our work who works in sales and sits by us every now and again. He is the most insincere person I have ever come across. He spends all day every day hawking crap over the phone, each conversation going something like this

''He is that Dave, It's Gareth Cheeseman here, how's things?
      ''Not so good Gareth I'm afraid, my wife died in a car crash and I've been diagnosed with terminal cancer''
      ''Sorry to hear that Dave, Would you like to buy some servers, I've got a great rate especially for single cancer sufferers?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      The woman immediately opposite me HUMS 80's pop songs, badly, ALL the SODDING time.

What happened to the young lady that smashed your Albion mug?
      Sanibona!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by KZNSeagull View Post
      What happened to the young lady that smashed your Albion mug?
      She was great. Rosie. How I would LOVE to have Rosie back at that desk, instead of the middle-aged irritant that now does her job.

Rosie has a new life, with her bloke and little girl, in Antwerp, sadly (for me).
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I am sat next to an absolute strumpet today. Down in our Essex office, annoying voice but cracking rack, makes a good cup of tea too.
      Sex Panther

1 Not allowed!
      Haha. As if the SOUND and SIGHT, of the eating of, and aftermath of multiple packs of crisps wasn't bad enough, she had to go for the most disgusting SMELLING crisp variety on earth, too!

Where the hell do these women come from?
      It is mind-boggling. She NEVER deviates from prawn cocktail either. God knows what would happen if that flavour was discontinued.

0 Not allowed!
      She was great. Rosie. How I would LOVE to have Rosie back at that desk, instead of the middle-aged irritant that now does her job.

Rosie has a new life, with her bloke and little girl, in Antwerp, sadly (for me).
      That's a great shame.

I knew it was time for me to move on from office life when I was plonked opposite a drunk. A proper one. Reasonably lucid until about 12, by 2:30, if he ever came back to his desk, he was properly gone. Either asleep or vomiting in his waste paper bin. Sad really and thankfully he did not last long, but it was very unpleasant.
      Sanibona!!

0 Not allowed!
      That's a great shame.

An enormous shame. She was a lovely girl, albeit clumsy - she actually broke TWO Albion mugs. She broke the first one, and despite apologising, and me saying it didn't matter, without saying anything, she went on the Albion site and bought a replacement.

Which she then broke. Bless her.

I knew it was time for me to move on from office life when I was plonked opposite a drunk. A proper one. Reasonably lucid until about 12, by 2:30, if he ever came back to his desk, he was properly gone. Either asleep or vomiting in his waste paper bin. Sad really and thankfully he did not last long, but it was very unpleasant.
      That wouldn't be great. Even prawn cocktail crisps smell better than vomiting winos.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana View Post
      It is mind-boggling. She NEVER deviates from prawn cocktail either. God knows what would happen if that flavour was discontinued.
      I imagine she'd move on to Scampi Fries.
      People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.