Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal - FA Cup Winners 2014

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/05/arsenal-have-already-arranged-their-fa-cup-victory-parade-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/

May I be the first to congratulate Arsenal on their victroy in the FA Cup final this coming Saturday.

Arsenal-Parade.jpg

Arsenal-Bus.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Egg. Face.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
These things always look bad and arrogant beyond belief. But can understand why they do it in advance, rather than rushing it all through last minute. Maybe better to put on the signs 'Possible Arsenal Parade' though!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And you don't think Hull are making preparations in case they win. Thought the road closure advice was a local authority requirement, ie 10 days before the closure.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
These things always look bad and arrogant beyond belief. But can understand why they do it in advance, rather than rushing it all through last minute.

Absolutely. You can guarantee that similar preparations will have been made oop North. Just no one has shared photos of them. And, if they had, it wouldn't be as big a story as it is with Arsenal.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Arsenal could still just do a 'parade'

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
They will no doubt have the parade regardless so they can celebrate their Champions League qualifying round place for next year! Highlight of the season for Wenger!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I'm hoping Hull win anyway, and then we can say we were knocked out by the "Cup Winners" :tantrum:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I was a London Hull fan and they won I'd spend all of the next day driving round and round the Arsenal Victory Parade route honking my horn.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

To be honest, they are a bit daft, billing it as a 'provisional victory parade'. Comfortable survival and a Cup Final appearance, surely make this a very succesful season for Hull, regardless of Saturday's result?

Why not just plan an 'End of Season Parade', which can go ahead regardless, albeit a lot more muted if they've lost?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
To be honest, they are a bit daft, billing it as a 'provisional victory parade'. Comfortable survival and a Cup Final appearance, surely make this a very succesful season for Hull, regardless of Saturday's result?

Why not just plan an 'End of Season Parade', which can go ahead regardless, albeit a lot more muted if they've lost?

I don't think that's the spirit of the Premier League. It's a bit like No Fear mottos. Only the winners can have a succesful season. Chelsea and Liverpool have massively failed, Wenger should be sacked, etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here