Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The darts tonight at Brighton

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
What do people reckon tonight result wise?
I can't believe that after such a good start Peter Wright is now looking at beating Michael Van Gerwen and hoping others lose so they he can go through.

I think results will be;
Chisnall 7-5 Lewis
Anderson 4-7 Barney
Thornton 3-7 Taylor
Wright 5-7 Van Gerwen

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
- Chisnall 4-7 Lewis
- Anderson 5-7 Van Barneveld
- Thornton 4-7 Taylor
- Wright 5-7 Van Gerwen

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wonder how many will be darts fans and how many drunken idiots - maybe a few who meet both of the formentioned :lol:

Ps Come on Ando!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Wonder how many will be darts fans and how many drunken idiots - maybe a few who meet both of the formentioned :lol:

Ps Come on Ando!

Some people just go to the darts as an excuse to get drunk, last year there was a fight between a husband and his wife, the husband came out with a bloody nose

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I like a drink and I like the darts but last year was just a bit too much for me. It's become too much like a football terrace. The "songs" between tables and balcony are just embarrassing, and people spend most of their time trying to get on the TV.

I noticed that Lakeside wasn't quite so bad during the World Championships so considered going there instead. It's just that the quality of darts is so shit.

Braggfan

May 12, 2014
I think the BDO events tend to be a bit tamer in terms of crowds because normally they tend to be fans and people that play darts so have an interest in what's happening. The PDC is practically marketed as being ideal for getting drunk and chanting. At the PDC world championships last year I saw two nine darters on the same day, the lads next to me missed both of them because they were too busy chanting.

Each to their own though, I don't mind the chanting and I don't mind people not really paying attention. I go to watch the darts and have a few beers some people go to have a few beers and enjoy the atmosphere, what ever you prefer I guess.

Braggfan

May 12, 2014
How many of you guys also have a sore head this morning :sick:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Sore head here, the women who walked around with the larger thing on her back poured out my pints far too fast so they had huge heads on them. I ended up drinking a large quantity of foam before even getting my first pints.

But anyways, what a night! Tables vs the stands, people being carried out by security, endless singing - all followed up by a kebab on the way home. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here