Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "High Quality Candidates"

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
What do you mean by "High Quality Candidates" Paul Barber?

Big name players recently turned coaches or coaches that have coached in the premier league, or other top flights around the world?

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What do you mean by "High Quality Candidates" Paul Barber?

Big name players recently turned coaches or coaches that have coached in the premier league, or other top flights around the world?

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

To quote Bloom's interview:

"Some from England, some from abroad. Some have played or managed here, some have not"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am slightly underwhelmed , I would have expected "the quality of applicants has been exceptional" ...

Don't worry he will send you the full list by the end of the week so you can make your own assessment.

NSC poll and then no one can blame Bloom/Barber for what happens next year

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If Gary Neville has applied I'd be very tempted to give him the job. Appeared to be a complete **** as a player but has (apparently) metamorphosed into an exceptional analyst.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If Gary Neville has applied I'd be very tempted to give him the job. Appeared to be a complete **** as a player but has (apparently) metamorphosed into an exceptional analyst.

Does he have his coaching badges?

Edit- just checked. He's got the A Licence and is doing the Pro course now.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
can someone please reassure me that the devil dwarf Billy Davies cannot be offered the job.

I think I would really struggle to turn up if that nasty little Gollum ever set foot in our club.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I would very much doubt he'll give up the England and Sky gigs for us, but I agree a super analyst - no idea if he'd make a good manger, but I suspect so.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This guy is the first person returned if I look in Google images for a high quality candidate.

I like the look of him. And his name is Burke, which might reduce the chances of friction.

Norm-Burke_761.jpg

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
This guy is the first person returned if I look in Google images for a high quality candidate.

I like the look of him. And his name is Burke, which might reduce the chances of friction.

Norm-Burke_761.jpg

What were they thinking?

Photographer: Yeah, just put one hand in your pocket suspiciously. The other? Errm, I don't know, try touching his leg.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What were they thinking?

Photographer: Yeah, just put one hand in your pocket suspiciously. The other? Errm, I don't know, try touching his leg.

merchant springs to mind

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here