Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something Somewhere Needs Changing

abepoyet

Aug 13, 2010
After reading both Oscar's and Orlandi's open letters to the supporters it has really made me realise that there is something drastically wrong with the running of our club. Everyone that leaves the club whether it be players or staff none of them really thank Barber or Bloom! Us fans are the ones that they praise! We have a magnificent stadium and a massive future as a football club and we can't even sign Lewis Grabban! (Why is that) Then we ended up with Obika he would of been a average signing in League One let alone play off candidates!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Why the face palm?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Rather than cover your eyes, open them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The details re:Grabban are pretty fully detailed by Bloom and pray tell why a player would gush about the owner with whom they are unlikely to have an intimate relationship such as they do enjoy with the fans.
Tbh I think everyone is getting tired of still more new threads to make more mischief. From my perspective (just) a facepalm is positively generous

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why the face palm?

Probably because he does not agree that there is something drastically wrong with the running of our club. Try listening to Tony Bloom's interview on BBC Sport - 17 minutes long and amazingly candid and open.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It seems that some new threads being created about aspects of the clubs operation may be best served as comments on older ones. Keen subscribers to the forum, like myself, open new threads as a matter of course, and it can be a bit tiresome to find something that doesn't add a new angle/information to the discussion/debate.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Makes me sad to think of the talent we have let slip from this club over the last two years - two promising young managers, not to mention many talented players who loved being at the club and playing here.

Why on earth are we letting the likes of Orlandi and David go? So much for the flair........

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
The club has no real desire to be in the premiership. It's pretty obvious. They are taking small steps to success (academy etc). Let's see what happens this summer...hopefully 2015 is the time we boss the championship.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
The club has no real desire to be in the premiership. It's pretty obvious. They are taking small steps to success (academy etc). Let's see what happens this summer...hopefully 2015 is the time we boss the championship.

Pretty obvious that you are clueless.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh sorry, I'll fall in line
:facepalm:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
So you in there with the board? You know what they want? It's all counter-bullshit to make us feel better. Two managers walked because the suits are not risk-takers.

Our wage bill increased by about EIGHT million.

You saying they did that for a laugh to avoid relegation?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I have no desire to see us in The Premiership either-Scottish Football is shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here