Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Songs you probably shouldn't like but do!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Those dice were loaded from the start!

Why "shouldn't" you like that?

Can't be doing with all this musical snobbery bullshit - like what you like and be done with it, who cares whether it's what you "should" like or not?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Why "shouldn't" you like that?

Can't be doing with all this musical snobbery bullshit - like what you like and be done with it, who cares whether it's what you "should" like or not?

Stop taking yourself so seriously it's boring!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stop taking yourself so seriously it's boring!

Says the man who takes himself so seriously that apparently he "shouldn't" like Dire Straits, presumably in case the cool kids laugh at him or something.

Grow up, get over yourself and like whatever you like.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Dire Straits really are a bunch of dullards, but I have to say, Romeo & Juliet is a top tune.

Spot on.

I'll admit to a guilty pleasure.

That song was written by Harry Vanda and George Young in 1978. In the same year they were producing albums for George's little brothers Malcolm and Angus: Should I be ashamed of loving this too?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've spent the past week almost exclusively listening to ABBA. Not stereotypically the artist of choice for a hetero male, but i don't give a shit, i bloody love them.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I thought in 1981 and still think now that this record is much better than Ultravox's Austria bothering, load of old guff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here