Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Mick McCarthy is the man for the job,massive bollocks great English manager, poach him sign him up :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm not sure he's reading.

On a side note, how do you know what size Mick McCarthy's bollocks are?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

To be fair, we do know that he can stick things up them.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Seriuosly, great English manager that is capable of building and motivating a squad capable of promotion if given the funds to sign some decent strikers, we had a decent midfeild ,defence and goal keeper though they may now all need to be replaced which is unfortunate and will be costly

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seriuosly, great English manager that is capable of building and motivating a squad capable of promotion if given the funds to sign some decent strikers, we had a decent midfeild ,defence and goal keeper though they may now all need to be replaced which is unfortunate and will be costly

In what sense is he 'great'?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

How do you know,or how do you know he at least does not have somebody on here,i would not put it past him,after all he has not got us where we are without attention to detail,however irrelevant the subject matter may appear.

knockout.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here