Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two articles from tonight's Evening Standard that shed light on football's problems

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Khan says he's will to spend big for an instant Fulham return to the top flight and "he's not interested in balancing the books."

And 54 London based players representing 19 nations are off to the World Cup. 4 of them are English.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Khan says he's will to spend big for an instant Fulham return to the top flight and "he's not interested in balancing the books."

And 54 London based players representing 19 nations are off to the World Cup. 4 of them are English.

Everything about football at the top is mad. It's quite disillusioning.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm getting disillusioned with the whole thing at the moment. You have the boring sterile football that the likes of Spain, Bayern and Chelsea play. Then there's the wages of the top players and the cost that is passed onto the fans, who have to fit in around Sky schedules to see their football. European competitions that no one wants to qualify for, the infantile "mind games" of the managers and the influx of foreigners that seems to be sucking the life out of British football. Then you have the money gap between the haves and the have nots, the race for eighth in the Premiership and the sickening disregard for financial stability. It's all becoming repugnant.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm getting disillusioned with the whole thing at the moment. You have the boring sterile football that the likes of Spain, Bayern and Chelsea play. Then there's the wages of the top players and the cost that is passed onto the fans, who have to fit in around Sky schedules to see their football. European competitions that no one wants to qualify for, the infantile "mind games" of the managers and the influx of foreigners that seems to be sucking the life out of British football. Then you have the money gap between the haves and the have nots, the race for eighth in the Premiership and the sickening disregard for financial stability. It's all becoming repugnant.

I think we need a summer break. See how we feel after that.

Oh feck. It's the World Cup!

I'm fed up with it all too.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I doubt Khan even knows about FFP. Another QPR then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here