Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
What's the deal with him ? Is he still contracted to us ? If he is, I've got a feeling he is going to be immense for us next season under a new manager who he gets on with !

Thoughts ?

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I suspect the only person Kemy Augustein really gets along with is Kemy Augustein....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've got a feeling he is going to be immense for us next season under a new manager who he gets on with !

Thoughts ?

Not sure why you think this ... he's a "cool dude" but I'm not sure he's succeeded anywhere he's been.

Not even sure what his (so called) best position is but I had him as a Crofts sort of player, except Crofts scored more goals in a little over half a season than Agustien has scored in 10 years

Why we got him is a mystery

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Who does Kemy Agustien get along with though?

Leon-Knight-celebrates-sc-006.jpg

Probably.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Why are people assuming that he's a waster? What if him and Garcia had a personality clash? Garcia was allegedly difficult to communicate, would that not possibly explain the strange situation with Kemy?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Personally, I think he can be a good player but never fit in with Oscar for some reason. Hopefully things change under a new manager.

Dont understand why he gets called lazy, when he did play - he wasnt standing around doing nothing and did put effort in.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why are people assuming that he's a waster?

Dont understand why he gets called lazy

Maybe I'm missing something but he's nearly 28 and not sure he's been a success anywhere.

Perhaps you guys know more about him than I do but the little I can reference is that he's an extraordinarily indifferent footballer with a high opinion of himself and (too) hard to manage

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
He has a summer and pre-season to get himself fit, prove himself to a new manager and then endear himself to some very sceptical supporters. If he has the ability we're led to believe he has, let's hope we see it!

grumpyoldgit

Mar 29, 2012
Best bit was when he rolled that Derby player off the pitch when he was feigning injury at the start of the season

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
After the Blackburn game at he Amex I stayed to have a couple of pints and could see he was doing a really intense fitness circuit on the pitch. Looked anything but lazy to me. And up at St. Andrews early in the season he looked a really good player. Am sure it was his through ball to set crofts up. Next year could be so very different for kemy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here