Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom speaks...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I was just about to post this as well, I'm listening to it now.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
"he was very closed... wasn't the easiest person to communicate with"

Oscar was "difficult to communicate with"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Excellent, excellent interview. Real substance to it, no ducking the tough questions and a very solid, clear explanation of his perspective on events. Good man Tony. A lot of my mojo gets restored by something like that.

Seriously, there is more bloody substance in 20 seconds of what Bloom says there than in any of those blethering emails from his underling.

Nathan Jones "I just couldn't understand his stupid Welsh accent"

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Apparently, we had a deal for Grabban in place, but Bournemouth offered him a new contract with a lot more money . So he went back.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Well he confirmed that Oscar definitely spoke to Grabban ("good meeting" he said), and that in the end it was down to money

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Oscar did ask for players to be signed - but either clubs refused to sell, players didnt want to move or wages were too high. The club did what he asked but for whatever reason, they werent able to be signed.

Money not a "consideration" when looking to appoint a new manager, TB wants the best manager possible.

Stumpy Tim

Great interview. Credit for the interviewer for the questions too, but Tony answered them well. Nothing particularly new, but interesting that Oscar wasn't a communicator... I think that's just the way Oscar is. He doesn't say much.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here