Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying a Season Ticket for next Season...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I will be replacing the guy who is not renewing his Season Ticket for next year.

Can't wait!

That is all.

:rave:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can you buy season tickets on the instalment plan online? The instructions were not clear enough for me not to make a mistake.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
me too. with a couple of Jr seagulls

and luckily that's 23 games and not 19 ...doh

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you buy season tickets on the instalment plan online? The instructions were not clear enough for me not to make a mistake.

Not sure, I just called them up and paid in full, give them a call it's probably easier: 0844 327 1901

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What do you mean?
You said you were replacing the guy that's not renewing, but he's not on his own: "have decided along with my son and 6 others who also have not renewed to go to away games only." So you need 7 others to replace them.

Regardless, enjoy your new season ticket.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Haven't you got to buy 6 or so?

You said you were replacing the guy that's not renewing, but he's not on his own: "have decided along with my son and 6 others who also have not renewed to go to away games only." So you need 7 others to replace them.

To be fair, he only ever said he was "replacing the guy who is not renewing"

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I will be replacing the guy who is not renewing his Season Ticket for next year.

Can't wait!

That is all.

:rave:

I hope you won't be complaining when the club don't contact you to find out why you've signed up… :moo:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

:eek: I'll have start saving. And eating pies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here