Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the Season

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What's the best/funniest wittiest you've heard this season from our fans or elsewhere??

My nomination goes to the Leicester game, as we cruised into a 4 goal lead 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' roared the away end, look on their fans faces was priceless.

:lolol:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What's the best/funniest wittiest you've heard this season from our fans or elsewhere??

My nomination goes to the Leicester game, as we cruised into a 4 goal lead 'Premier League, you're having a laugh' roared the away end, look on their fans faces was priceless.

:lolol:

Sums up how we could do with some original songs if that's the best of the season.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Not live but the chant at the Allianz Arena (?) which has very fan at either end of the stadium alternately chanting 'BAYYYERN'....'BAYYYERN' back at each other sounded amazing on TV.

If only we had similarly vocal fans we could do the same with 'BRIIIIGHTON' :albion2:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
There was several contenders in that game

After we went 3 up (I think) we sung to them 'You should get used to this, you should get used to this!'

Also 'your partys sh*t, but so are you'

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Taking the pizz out of Derby s goal music, when we got our consolation goal on Sunday

This, there was some examples of gallows humour on Sunday.

"F*ck Man United, it's Brentford away!", "You're going to lose in the final." and "We're the famous Brighton Hove Albion and we drove past Wemberly" all being personal highlights.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
"Barnsley's a shit hole, I want to go home"

Had me in stitches. Sometimes our fans do not receive enough credit for their creativity when it comes to songs

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hull away.

"Bonjour bonjour we are the Brighton boys" brilliant chant in reply to "You're so southern you're practically French"

This wins it - hands down :bowdown:

The chant by the Derby fans on Sunday after we sung one of the anti-Palace songs saying "They're the reason why your here" was a clever one too, as was the above Hull song.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Forest's "We're parking the bus" when we needed a goal in the last few minutes in Nottingham.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Millwall at QPR to Harry Redknapp .

" face like a foreskin, you've got a face like a foreskin, face like a forrreskin"

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
I quite enjoyed our ode to Steven Dobbie.. "You're always on loan" that made me chuckle.
Felt a little petty as he was having an absolute blinder against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here