Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is It just me but do you think we will struggle next season?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
I'm not trying to fish or anything but with the release of 6 players, also the one's that have gone back to their parent clubs. I got a feeling If we don't get players In we are really going to struggle next season. Am I the only one who feels this apprehension? I really hope I'm just being paranoid over nothing and the club bring in some decent players and manager. :ffsparr:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Far too early to say ! Depends who becomes our manager and who we sign.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i am a bit if we don't replace Kuszczak, saved more points than conceded.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm not trying to fish or anything but with the release of 6 players, also the one's that have gone back to their parent clubs. I got a feeling If we don't get players In we are really going to struggle next season. Am I the only one who feels this apprehension? I really hope I'm just being paranoid over nothing and the club bring in some decent players and manager. :ffsparr:
I don't know. Why don't we wait and see? :thumbsup:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Get out in the daylight and go for a walk.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Its not just you.

I have that feeling but only followed by a lot of 'ifs'

I think we will struggle if the recruitment of a manager takes too long, if the players we want are unavailable, if the budget that has been set is actually pretty poor, if the players we want are greedy etc etc

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think a lot of people who have responded have missed something...

If we don't get players in, I think a lot of people on here would share your apprehension that we would struggle.

However, I, and I'm sure most poster on here, think it is a completely ridiculous idea that we won't sign more players, thus greatly improving our chances on what they are at this moment in time.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I know what you mean but its often the same each year, you have to let go first, then replace. Its a long time until the first fixture on the 9th August.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My worry next year and I know its early.....the number of teams getting parachute payments.

1. With right manager/player investment - No, we will not struggle
2. No Investment in squad - Yes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Until we know who the manager is and what players we have signed it is impossible to predict anything.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I got a feeling If we don't get players In we are really going to struggle next season.
Got a feeling? I guarantee you that we'll struggle if we don't bring players in. And it won't be pretty if we don't bring a manager in either. However, I can also guarantee you that we will bring a manager and players in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here