Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thank You Tomasz Kuszczak

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like the Big Pole has been uprooted from his position as Albion number 1 goalkeeper. Tweets suggesting he has been released. Is Viviano going to take his place in between the sticks ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The best keeper I've seen at the Albion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks Tom.

Great keeper when at his best, as he was last season.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Thanks, but your aimless kicking won't be missed and is the reason why you won't be number 1 in a Premiership side.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If this is true and Orlandi is off, looks like wages may be playing a part in who goes as well as what they can offer on the pitch.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Excellent keeper, best I've seen. I get the impression he wants to move on and if so that's fine ... he's given good service and deserves his chance at finding a Premier club. Doubt he'd be first choice but the wages should compensate.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
He has been on the decline this season and his last few games have been awful - based on this, it is a good decision to let him go as we can probably get better, possibly for less.

No PL club will make him their number 1, so he will either be a bench warmer - or go to another Championship club, maybe even go abroad.

I may well be way off the mark here, but for the last 5 or so games it seemed like his heart wasn't in it.

Thanks though Tomasz, some of the saves you made were outstanding.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Got the impression that either there was an injury or a psychological issue at play in recent weeks as has not been at his best.

Outstanding keeper who has almost single handedly won us points. Will be very difficult to replace if true.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If this is true and Orlandi is off, looks like wages may be playing a part in who goes as well as what they can offer on the pitch.

Wages will ALWAYS play a part. Always has, always will.

Sorry to see PIG go, as I never went into games with the slightest worry about him, and that is pretty rare.

Thanks TK, good luck, wherever you land.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Very good keeper but you get the feeling his lack of technique/suspect distribution doesn't really fit with the club's passing philosophy. Would expect him to join a top 6 Championship side at the least though.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I may well be way off the mark here, but for the last 5 or so games it seemed like his heart wasn't in it.

Got the impression that either there was an injury or a psychological issue at play in recent weeks as has not been at his best.

Outstanding keeper who has almost single handedly won us points. Will be very difficult to replace if true.

Quite possibly because he already had a pretty good idea he was off

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I get the impression he wants to move on and if so that's fine ... .

Quite the opposite, apparently. Wanted to stay, loves it in Brighton, but is not being offered a new deal (rightly, imo - better VALUE out there).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where's it said he's released sorry?

Gutted to hear this

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

After he announced he wanted to play in the Premier League his mojo left him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here