Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Why Why would I believe my Wife on such matters..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just had a txt of the Mrs informing me that Malky Mackay has been offered the job.

My wife works at a local school and has had the "Tip Off" it seems from an Albion employee who is working at the School today...

As the Title says... why would i listen to my wife in these matters ? Its clear to me its just another rumour.

Bless her I know is just trying to keep me informed, and is probably thrilled at the idea she has given me some exciting news...

Anyway, thought i best pass the news on incase by some miracle she is correct...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The 'Albion employee' will almost certainly be an AITC coach

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maybe she knows more about football than you do?
Or she's having an affair with Milky :shrug:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just had a txt of the Mrs informing me that Malky Mackay has been offered the job.

My wife works at a local school and has had the "Tip Off" it seems from an Albion employee who is working at the School today...

As the Title says... why would i listen to my wife in these matters ? Its clear to me its just another rumour.

Bless her I know is just trying to keep me informed, and is probably thrilled at the idea she has given me some exciting news...

Anyway, thought i best pass the news on incase by some miracle she is correct...

I hope that if she's wrong, you will "ignore" her and maybe even "ban" her... :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Depends what type of 'employee' the tip off came from. The way the club is run nowadays, as I see it, there would only be a precious few people that would know that kind of information (a small circle of trust, if you will). Unless this person is in it, it's pure guesswork.

Still could be true though ???

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
By the same token - my partner informed me that one of the parents at her school knew someone who was the brother of an employee of the Albion, and had stated categorically that Tim Sherwood had been offered the role.

Perhaps we should get our respective better halves together to thrash it out.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
by the same token - my partner informed me that one of the parents at her school knew someone who was the brother of an employee of the albion, and had stated categorically that tim sherwood had been offered the role.

fight fight fight :)

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Oh yes of course.

Simply nobody will have been offered the job yet. I doubt if any candidates have yet been interviewed. They may be getting 'confused' with having been offered an interview ...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Oh yes of course.

Simply nobody will have been offered the job yet. I doubt if any candidates have yet been interviewed. They may be getting 'confused' with having been offered an interview ...

You say that, but Oscar informed TB weeks back he was off, so plans may well have been made with out of work managers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh yes of course.

This, unless Sherwood was being spoken to before he was fired. Malky has been 'resting' though so possible he has been through a process especially if the club knew OG was likely to bail.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There is only one way to find out which of them is right.......

5e8168ca756b2e5983f2d1190de95140.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Definatley not, she really isnt a football fan although has attended a few games with me.

As someone else posted, pretty sure its AITC coach just giving his opinion on who he thinks may get offered it.
..........after reading it on here :lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You say that, but Oscar informed TB weeks back he was off, so plans may well have been made with out of work managers.

So Tony tells Malky, drop your case against Tam, (I'll pick up your legal fees, Its only a tournement entry fee anyway, so no problem), then you are free to start as Albion manager as soon as Oscar says bye. Simples.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
My brother who is very close to the club has been saying for weeks that OG was leaving and Malky is coming in. At the very least he is half right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here