Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's about time we gave a chance to a young up-and-coming English manager and this guy's the best of the bunch.
Charisma, charm, wit and a stunning record with the league's smallest budget.
Ladies and gentleman, welcome down to the Amex:

karl-robinson-phone-4x392-220528_478x359.jpg

20's at the bookies is exceptional value too.
Altogether now: Karly Robinson's Blue & White Army
:albion::O:banana::clap::cheery:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
:clap: One of the best English managers out there at the moment. Sign him up, Bloom!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Despite his side 'playing the best football in the division' during the season we won the league, 3 years later they are yet to even come close to getting promoted.

I'd think MK Dons are losing patience.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's about time we gave a chance to a young up-and-coming English manager and this guy's the best of the bunch.
Charisma, charm, wit and a stunning record with the league's smallest budget.
Ladies and gentleman, welcome down to the Amex:

View attachment 53734

20's at the bookies is exceptional value too.
Altogether now: Karly Robinson's Blue & White Army
:albion::O:banana::clap::cheery:

He's an absolute knob.

He's not up and coming. He's found his level mid table in league one.

MK Dons have nothing remotely close to the smallest budget. They have a very healthy budget for that league, and he's failed with it.

Four times.

Great shout.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
From the game vs Swindon earlier this year, Karl modestly admits he's pleased with himself:

Karl Robinson branded himself a 'magician' after guiding Milton Keynes Dons to a dramatic 2-1 comeback win over fellow Play-Off hopefuls Swindon Town at the County Ground.

George Baldock's late piledriver gave the Dons all three points after Antony Kay's equaliser cancelled out the opening goal from Michael Smith.

The visitors are six points behind sixth-placed Peterborough, but Robinson is unconvinced his side would be able to cut it in the Championship should they manage to sneak into the play-offs and then win promotion at Wembley.

Robinson said: "We're a million miles away if I'm honest. I think structurally we are ready but for me to get this team to seventh is a magician's trick.

"I've not spent any money, sold nearly £5million worth of players and not bought a player, so to still be competing year in, year out, it's credit to some wonderful people around me."

Very similar to the respectful dignity of our dearly departed Oscar, in fact.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here