Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest odds via OddsChecker 13/05/14

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very much determined by a small betting market. If I waged £50 on any of those their odds would drop like a stone. The bookies are always nervous of inside information.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Very much determined by a small betting market. If I waged £50 on any of those their odds would drop like a stone. The bookies are always nervous of inside information.

They were right about Oscar. Strong favourites towards the end and one of the main contenders at the start.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They were right about Oscar. Strong favourites towards the end and one of the main contenders at the start.

Indeed, but I think those odds were driven by bets from people 'in the know' more than anything else.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Calde 66/1 !!

Perhaps we should all put a quid on Inigo and see where the odds go!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Calde 66/1 !!

Perhaps we should all put a quid on Inigo and see where the odds go!

if this was House of cards, we could do that and get everyone thinking there is a reason behind it. Tony Bloom would then be asked if he was a candidate, and he would then be in his mind.

(Been watching too House if Cards)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

To be fair, when the rumour first properly appeared, he still wasn't available on the betting market. I had to phone up StanJames, and they were the first to add him to the list at 12's.

Within about 20 minutes (and posting on here), it had dropped to 8's, and people backed it right down.

Sadly, being a student, I could only risk a fiver on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here