Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheer for Russell and Orient

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Let's give Russell Slade a cheer tonight in his quest to come to the Amex next year. honest, hard-working, enthusiastic!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
C'mon Orient!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Peterborough won't be such a fun away trip now they've demolished the terrace behind the goal.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I was told some time ago he lives in one of those flats by the corner flags. One way of cutting down the commuting costs. If he ever got a stadium ban a la Pardew, I'd love to see the League say he's not allowed to watch/coach from his lounge window. :D

Hope they go all the way. Honest sort of club despite having the fairly unlikeable Barry Hearn as owner. Having said that, he's stuck by them for years and shown loyalty. A day out in London is more enjoyable than a day out in Peterborough.

Nothing against Rotherham, but I want them to fail for one BIG reason - Steve Evans.

Preston? Meh........

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Was at the Olympic park last week,and you can SERIOUSLY understand why Hearn is pissed-off.

Go on......

I'm struggling to see that he has any argument whatsoever! He also wanted us booted out of the football league "back in the day" and was very outspoken about it. Barry Fry on the other hand wouldn't have a bad word said about Brighton ever. That said Ferguson is a prick of the highest order.

What I guess I'm trying to say is I couldn't give a monkeys bollock who wins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here