dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Where did he go?

Shall we begin a search?

In all seriousness, I hope not.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gone on holiday - yes. Its end of season, thats what footballers tend to do at this time of year.

The lap dancing bars of Las Vegas are already bracing themselves for the onslaught of Premier League wasters.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Disappointing if true, whilst at the business end of last season he was poor, he has undoubted class.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Middlesbrough by the sounds of it

What do you mean "by the sounds of it"? What are you listening to, and what noise is it making to make you say that?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hopefully, he was injury plauged when he came to us, and we got good service out of him last season, but been a waste of money this season.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
apparantly a small breeze came along and took two feathers, an empty crisp packet, and Orlandi away.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Middlesbrough by the sounds of it

Viva Karanka ‏@Boroboysouth15 20h
Heard we had a scout at the Brighton game yesterday watching Andrea Orlandi who's contracts up this summer! Would you like him?

Another rumour ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It sounds like a fax machine, just higher pitched, and I'm sitting here in the corner of a yellow room eating crumbs off the floor

So it's true. :ohmy: He's off then. :down:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
i would trust Hillian........... though i am not overly bothered about Orlandi leaving, been terrible in past few games, and whilst he has a good touch, he's physically lightweight.

dare say though decisions will be more about reducing costs than abilities.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here