Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an end of season question for Tony Bloom? Here's your chance...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tony Bloom will speak to Albion fans later this week and you have a chance to put a question to him.

If there's something you would like to ask, please post on this thread, remembering that confidential contractual details can not be discussed for obvious reasons.

The best questions will be put to Tony in a video interview later this week.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
- Is it worrying that we have now twice hit the target set out (of reaching the play offs), gone out in disappointing fashion and immediately had managers want away. Are the club looking at how they manage relationships.

- Is it more important to have a firm structure in place around football operations, and have a manager or coach that fits into that, or might it be better to look at managerial candidates and how they would want to operate.

- Is the club confident in the playing budgets given, and that regularly acheiving the play offs is acheivable with these budgets. Is there enough flexibility in these budgets, for different types of targets.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Will the money sold from players such as Bridcutt and Barnes be reinvested in the playing squad this summer?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
- Is it worrying that we have now twice hit the target set out (of reaching the play offs), gone out in disappointing fashion and immediately had managers want away. Are the club looking at how they manage relationships.

- Is it more important to have a firm structure in place around football operations, and have a manager or coach that fits into that, or might it be better to look at managerial candidates and how they would want to operate.

- Is the club confident in the playing budgets given, and that regularly acheiving the play offs is acheivable with these budgets. Is there enough flexibility in these budgets, for different types of targets.

The question in bold above is a VERY good one, IMHO.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I would ask: "Why do you bother? I hope it's because it makes you happy, because it doesn't seem to make anyone on NSC happy..."

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
If you'll forgive me, Marshy, for rephrasing the question in such a way that it might actually get asked;

Is he confident that the club has struck the right balance between necessary corporate (and personal) confidentiality and keeping the fans informed as to what's going on, particularly with regard to the loss of managers in consecutive summers?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would ask: "Why do you bother? I hope it's because it makes you happy, because it doesn't seem to make anyone on NSC happy..."

Hey, we're not all miserable doom merchants, you know.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Can you organize it so that next season we can have a pie that has peas in? I like peas and so does my brother.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Given that the club has a strict ethos to comply with FFP; will the club challenge the FA on any punitive sanctions imposed on other clubs who have flouted FFP yet have gone on to success in the EPL thereby making a perceived mockery of the regulatory framework?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Do we have any ability - or even the will - within the club actually to manage potentially difficult staffing situations, such as managers who talk about leaving, or who go about the job in a way that may be seen as unsatisfactory? Or do we just sack them or just hope that they leave?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Given that the club has a strict ethos to comply with FFP; will the club challenge the FA on any punitive sanctions imposed on other clubs who have flouted FFP yet have gone on to success in the EPL thereby making a perceived mockery of the regulatory framework?

Good question, gets my vote.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
What are they going to do, to prevent this happening next year. Are the management selecting the right candidates for the long term and being honest with them on budgets.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
-What lessons have you learnt from the departure of the last two Brighton managers?
-Will the next manager be a 'Head Coach' or more traditional manager that gets more control over who he brings in?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
My seat is going a little bit creaky. Can it be sprayed with a suitable lubricant/repaired prior to the new season (but after Rod Stewart)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here