Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ralf Rangnick

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've been hoping for King Ralf since... well, since Oscar left less than 24 hours ago.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
There is a lot of people me included who would not say no to this. Interviewed for Everton last summer i believe. Some potential health issues though i believe although not sure if resolved or not.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Is there anyone in Germany he hasnt managed?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This would be a totally superb appointment.

Please get him, Tony !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He's only moving up the market because I've just had a conversation with them to add him to the market (StanJames). I was just intrigued as to what price they'd give me, seeing as his name kept popping up.

The last time I asked them for a price was on Oscar Garcia a year ago, as he wasn't on the list. They gave me 12/1, easy £60.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Rangnick began his playing career at VfB Stuttgart, but was unable to progress any further than their amateur side, playing in the lower leagues. This was to prove his level, as he played at a string of small lowly clubs, including a stint at English non-league side Southwick while studying English on a guest year at the University of Sussex in Brighton where Rangnick studied astrophysics and was shortlisted to join the FGR's Space Programme.

Get him in, it's not rocket science.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
" Rangnick studied astrophysics and was shortlisted to join the FGR's Space Programme"

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
" Rangnick studied astrophysics and was shortlisted to join the FGR's Space Programme"

Can you imagine the team talk " Kazenga ! did you get that ! " i want you to drop in behind the fullback , whilst Blah blah blah blah

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here