Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poll: How are you feeling about the next couple of years at the Albion at the moment?

How are you feeling about the next couple of years at the Albion at the moment?

• I feel great, we're going places. Oscar who?

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I feel good, I expect we'll get a decent manager and challenge for promotion.

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • I feel ok. Yin and yang.

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • I feel bad. The signs at the club are not good, and I don't expect us to challenge for the playoffs.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • l low. Losing managers, players out of contract, we fail to get decent new ones, we're going nowhere

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So we made the playoffs, which most of us were happy with. But that's over, and we're now looking to next year.

There are positves (great stadium, great fans, new training facilities, decent players on the books) and negatives (losing a decent manager because he wasn't happy with how we go about recruiting players, our affordability to bring in new players) about how the club appears to be operating at the moment, so how are you feeling about the next couple of years footy?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Right now I'd take a couple of years of floating around 6th-8th, bearing in mind the potential long term gain from the improved facilities for young players. Ideally with a manager that clicks with the backroom setup

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Excited.

Whoever comes in does so with the foundations in place for another assault on promotion next season. The set-up is superb and the envy of many traditionally bigger clubs and I have no doubt within reason the new guy will get backing.

Lets not forget were we were 10, even 5 years ago. This is a hugely exciting and proud time to be an Albion fan and I expect another really positive season next term if we make the right appointment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can I wait until we appoint the next one year manager?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's a complete rebuild job. Will be very interesting to watch as a work in progress. Couple take a couple of seasons to build something special.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I feel really low at the moment, as I thought Oscar was a good manager, would do well with our new academy, and I hoped he'd be here for years. But I wouldn't say we're going nowhere, I still think we've got a chance of top 6. So I think the poll options are shit. Seriously, who comes up with this bollocks?

Excited.

Whoever comes in does so with the foundations in place for another assault on promotion next season. The set-up is superb and the envy of many traditionally bigger clubs and I have no doubt within reason the new guy will get backing.

Lets not forget were we were 10, even 5 years ago. This is a hugely exciting and proud time to be an Albion fan and I expect another really positive season next term if we make the right appointment.
I like you, you're cheering me up.

Can I wait until we appoint the next one year manager?
You can do whatever you like sweet cheeks.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i am happy that we are moving forward , i do however , have a nagging feeling that the club may be being developed as a commercial entity to be sold on in the future.....there certainly seems no hell bent ambition to get into the prem so that would indicate that the board is in it for the long run , another 5-6 years maybe , by which time there should be a whole new crop of seagulls.........i am completely flumoxed with our last two managers revealing the fact that they want out just before play off time.........maybe the plan is to develop local talent in which case we are in for a bit of a wait , which may see our 26 k "bums on seats" figure diminish somewhat.....i am confused at the moment tbh.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we get Sherwood, D.Ferguson or Giggs in as manager, very, very low.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Enjoying our time in the championship, hoping we stay there as a minimum over the next few years. I think we'll get promoted eventually, like Burnley and Palace as long as we can stay there or thereabouts whilst not getting in silly financial trouble then at one stage the players and manager will click and we'll be in for an amazing season (hopefully having developed our youth system).

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't think we're going anywhere, but to be honest I don't really care. I just want to enjoy going to football and supporting the club.

Life's too short to worry about this s**t!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Excited.

The facilities are excellent but I'm not sure about the set-up. We have to decide whether the events with Gus and Oscar were two unfortunate and coincidental accidents or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here