Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Clement - dark horse

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what is it with the spanish thing ...it's all very well until play off time whence they turn into cardboard cut outs of themselves...calde excepted.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
And this comment from the Daily Mail:

Clement has previously acknowledged he would like to try his hand at management, even if that means dropping down football's pyramid.

"I'm getting more and more experience and if I get an opportunity at the top level, great," Clement recently told the Daily Mail.

"But most managers don't start there and I can't imagine there'd be many better feelings than taking a team up from the Championship."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/216295.html#BDsIig3etwlSXO36.99

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Tony wishes to continue playjng the way we do he could be in the running most of the others mentioned will change our style of play which means bringing in more players and more expense.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Chelsea academy coach previously. Like the look of that. Pick up some more of their 'unwanted' youngsters please :whistle:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Are you ready for

(ready for)

A perfect storm

(perfect storm)

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Do we really want to try yet another 'up and coming' manager???

Mind you they're the only types that will be interested, as it's finally been said that they wont have a say in what players they can buy, but on what will be given to them.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I said on one of the other threads that i like the sound of this chap. Malky spent loads of money to get Cardiff up, and his record at Watford wasn't actually that great. Sherwood doesn't inspire me, whereas Clement does. So its a yes from me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was he with Fulham at the same time as David Burke, assuming I've remember rightly that DB spent time at Fulham.

Anyhoo all pretty academic as Clem is clearly an Ancelotti man.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Currently 16-1 with Coral.

I would expect that to move lower quite quickly so worth a flutter now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here