Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do we expect a appointment?

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
Do you reckon this will go on all summer again..plus what's going on with the out of contract players?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I am pretty certain that we reached agreement with someone AT LEAST two weeks ago. To be fair to Oscar he has given Bloom the chance to be prepared for this, so I would be very surprised if the new man isn't in place by the end of this week.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The club clearly just want a yes man. So i expect Chris Hughton to be appointed in the near future. Our club is a joke.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Might be worth waiting a week or so to see which managers fall off the roundabout and become available.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Too quickly and the fans will say we didnt do enough research into the next manager- it was a knee jerk reaction. Too slow and the fans will complain that the new manager wont be given enough time to get a squad together.

Either way were doomed.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I think we can be pretty sure that it won't drag on and on for weeks like it did last year.

Sooner the better IMO. We were royally stuffed last year over the close season with the inability to appoint a new manager (coach) due to the unfair dismissal saga.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
By the end of the week.

If it is the end of the week, then it won't be Sherwood. If he's not meeting Daniel Levy until tomorrow there isn't enough time to sort things out.

I want Steve Clarke anyway. Think he'd be perfect for us.

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
I think it's nailed on sherwood if he goes..or some one who no one wants like Paul ince

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Thursday - Malky.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Pretty sure Sherwood is being relieved of his duties as we speak/type/binfest this very moment.

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
Malky will not be our manager he's favourite for Norwich and west brom why would he come here when we have no money to improve the squad

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here