Sherwood?

• Yes

Votes: 216 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 135 38.5%

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Definitive yes or no poll, no fence sitting. Obviously early in the betting but he's a firm favorite at the moment it seems...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No. Tactically he was poor at Spurs.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Inexperienced but has a good reputation as a coach, hasn't done badly at Spurs in difficult circumstances so I would be happy with him.

Happy with Sherwood, Steve Clarke or Malkay Mackay any of those three would be good appointments.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am sure we can do better. Our intelligence network will be in touch with some flair Spaniard who is currently coaching the Outer Mongolian Women's team.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Warren Aspinall thinks he would be a good choice. However he is a friend of Warren's. Any friend of Warren is good enough for me.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
If Spurs believed that he was good enough for them, then he's good enough for us. It didn't work out for him there, but neither did AVB and Redknapp. Doesn't make him useless. We are Championship Brighton, remember, not some European powerhouse who have the pick of Europe's top managers. Sherwood would be a coup for us, a young Brit with good potential and loads of English football experience.

sussexslanter

Sep 2, 2011
Wiltshire
If he is available and we can afford him then I'm happy with him. Those parameters aren't going to lead to generating a list of that many people I've heard of right now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He was poor at Spurs? No he wasn't - they had near 60% win ratio under him.

After spending 2 BILLION pounds on players, that's not THAT good. He also got battered by many of the top teams, and was quite clearly making it up as he went along tactics wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here