Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

it has been obvious for ages

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
1/I Told you all the white elephant would not get us promoted
2/ I told you all Barnes was not good enough for this division
3/I told you all McSmudger was not good enough for this division
4/I told you all Tony and the club lacked ambition
You are now all crying because the 2nd manager in succesion has left due to the clubs lack of ambition, it`s been ****ing obvious for ages this club is going no where despite the investment in the infrastructure. I have supported the Albion since 1979 when i was eleven and i am realy pissed off because of the false promises from the club,sorry

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You are now all crying because the 2nd manager in succesion has left due to the clubs lack of ambition, it`s been ****ing obvious for ages this club is going no where despite the investment in the infrastructure. I have supported the Albion since 1979 when i was eleven and i am realy pissed off because of the false promises from the club,sorry

You been drinking?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ha ha ha!

'2. Told you Barnes was not good enough for this division.'

You're right there, he's now playing for a club a division higher than us.

:ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll play:-

Which false promises are those?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You do realise that the "not good enough for this division" Barnes will be playing Premier League football next season, right?

So that's one out of your four that is proven drivel.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's been obvious for ages. That:
You're a complete bellend who should be placed on ignore. And I have done many many months ago.
Thanks for confirmation.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

Ever thought about buying a diary and writing in it, rather than putting such drivel on a public forum?

Dear Diary, today I realised I am a total CJTC.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm not crying, my eyes are wet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On the subject of one of the others, I bet most of the rest of the Football League would love our £130 million "lack of ambition" (£100 million on the Amex, £30 million on the training ground).

Just because there has been a difference of opinion (the details of which we have no proven idea of) between Oscar and the club it does not translate to a lack of ambition on the Club's part.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Both CMS and Barnes are proven in this division,do they score enough? maybe not but they unlike you or i are capable players at this level...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
On the subject of one of the others, I bet most of the rest of the Football League would love our £130 million "lack of ambition" (£100 million on the Amex, £30 million on the training ground).

Just because there has been a difference of opinion (the details of which we have no proven idea of) between Oscar and the club it does not translate to a lack of ambition on the Club's part.

How is the white elephant going to keep us in the championship next season

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012

You really are the most pathetic ginger tosser So you for one should be happy now as you have got what you wanted, can we all say this time next season what a prick you are coz were up shit street ...YOU PRICK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here