Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFP Compliant Manager required with mid-long term ambition for Top Championship Club....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I feel Oscar just didn't want to play the long game with us and neither did Gus for that matter. The club is putting in the foundations for the long term, we have FFP to deal with and there are no quick fixes.

We need a manager that fully understands our situation and will be patient. Nothing against foreign managers, but I think some English is required who understands football in the English 2nd tier.

Good luck Oscar and thanks for a solid season, maybe Norwich might suit you they plenty of dosh...

UTA

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
4 years then

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yep about right....

I'd sort of be happy with that,so long as we could see a genuine improvement across the board including dare i say some Academy players,being sold for mega money without even kicking a ball for the first team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I feel Oscar just didn't want to play the long game with us and neither did Gus for that matter. The club is putting in the foundations for the long term, we have FFP to deal with and there are no quick fixes.

We need a manager that fully understands our situation and will be patient. Nothing against foreign managers, but I think some English is required who understands football in the English 2nd tier.

Good luck Oscar and thanks for a solid season, maybe Norwich might suit you they plenty of dosh...

UTA

I sort of disagree, I think Oscar would have been planning long term, watching the youth and DS to work out which players were ready to be promoted, but was going to be judged on the present when the resources available to him were not going to be good enough

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here