Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
When the club finally gets round to issuing some sort of proper statement on Oscar Garcia's resignation, I hope they come clean on his reasons for leaving. Most fans fully understood last year why that didn't happen with Poyet (legal restrictions etc.), however that is not the case this time. I think we deserve to know the truth don't we?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Like any organisation, they only tell you what they want you to hear, usually with some spinning PR. The truth is usually incidental. They will never tell an outright lie of course, just be slightly economical with the full facts.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I think we deserve to know the truth don't we?

no, not really. you only want to know because you assume someone is at fault so you can get your pitch fork out. and if they told you and it didnt meet your assumptions you probably wont accept it anyway.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The truth will allegedly be in the Argus tomorrow according to Mr Naylor

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Nice that you think you know me so well :bla: Not quite so, but I think I'd like to know his reasons for leaving. The assumption on here is that it was either that he has been tapped up by another team, lack of funds for next season or transfer policy and management generally. I didn't particularly enjoy Oscar's brand of football, and although I am as surprised as everyone at the pace of events, did not expect him to go. So I am not looking for a scapegoat. I would just like to know why he left.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no, not really. you only want to know because you assume someone is at fault so you can get your pitch fork out. and if they told you and it didnt meet your assumptions you probably wont accept it anyway.

what twice?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
When the club finally gets round to issuing some sort of proper statement on Oscar Garcia's resignation, I hope they come clean on his reasons for leaving. Most fans fully understood last year why that didn't happen with Poyet (legal restrictions etc.), however that is not the case this time. I think we deserve to know the truth don't we?

And I want to finger-blast Megan Fox while sniffing chang off her boobies - The truth is it ain't going to happen :(:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here